Improving Brain Function - CandyCan Gummies
Improving Your Brain Function with Candy
In the fast-paced world we live in, everyone is looking for a way to boost their performance and productivity. Over the years, this has given rise to great public interest in the field of nootropics – substances which can enhance human cognitive abilities. While some nootropic substances are only available by prescription, many are naturally occurring compounds which you can find in nutritional supplements and nutritional candy.
Chances are good you’re familiar with a very common nootropic substance: caffeine. Research has shown that caffeine not only makes you more alert but can help with shot-term memory and learning.
But what other useful substances could you add to your day through something like CandyCan’s Focus Gummies? Check these out:
- L-Theanine – a naturally occurring amino acid found in tea, which has a non-drowsy calming effect and can increase alpha-waves in the brain, which are associated with creativity
- Coffeberry® coffee fruit extract – these extracts contain caffeine, which has been known to assist with enhancing cognitive performance, and also contains the coffee polyphenols that support healthy function and help to prevent the dreaded “crash” that can occur with coffee or energy drinks
- Alpha GPC – a choline-containing phospholipid that’s become popular with athletes, studies show that consuming alpha-GPC can enhance brain-to-muscle signals and allow increased force production. Other studies also show potential for memory enhancement
- Lion’s Mane – a mushroom that has been used medicinally for centuries, current studies show that Lion’s Mane can protect cognitive health and help prevent cognitive decline associated with aging and neurological disorders
"The next time you reach for a snack, maybe it should be something that can do more than just stimulate your tastebuds!"
So let’s sum up: in one low sugar candy you can access brain-boosting compounds with the potential to
- Help you feel energized-yet-calm
- Enhance your creativity
- Improve your memory
- Boost your workouts
- And protect your brain
The next time you reach for a snack, maybe it should be something that can do more than just stimulate your tastebuds! You could supercharge your day.